Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alberta Rose Alberta Rose is offline

Default Continue formula until reaching a blank cell.

I have 3 formulas that need to be repeated in column U (dependant on the cost
type) as long as there is information in column E. One of the formulas I
have in Column U is: =IF(V" & RowCount & "<AA" & RowCount & _
",AA" & RowCount & "*AG" & RowCount & ",MAX(K" & RowCount & _
",N" & RowCount & ",AA" & RowCount & "*AG" & RowCount & "))".

Would I need to put another =IF in front of this code to have it proceed and
run this formula until it encounters a blank cell in column E?

It's my last little bit on this MONSTER! Help anyone ??