Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone[_2_] Jim Cone[_2_] is offline

Default About Excel VBA

The VBA you learn will work in any Excel version.
You will just need to learn version specific exceptions.

As a general rule, code from an older version will work in newer versions,
but the reverse is not always true.

However, XL2007 is a major break from past Excel versions.
It has a much larger worksheet and the Menu bar and most toolbars
are no longer used. In addition, a different programming language
is required in XL2007 to program the "ribbon" replacement for the
menus and toolbars.
Outside of the menu/toolbars, the VBA is much the same as older versions.

A comment...
It is best to limit your questions to one Excel newsgroup at a time.
Some answers provided in these groups can require extensive thought
and effort. Duplicate questions just waste peoples time.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Miguel"
wrote in message
Hello:
Is there some important differences in the Visual Basic of Excel 2003 and
Excel 2007?
If I practice VBA in Excel 2003, could I have problems to do the same
applications in Excel 2007?
--
Miguel M. Yalán
http://mmyv.com