Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone[_2_] Jim Cone[_2_] is offline

Default Read and write an array

I can't answer your question as it is difficult to see your script from here.
You can check for blank cells with...

If Len(rCell.Value) = 0 Then
-or-
If IsEmpty(rCell) Then

Checking for "blank" array elements depends on the data type of the array.
Numeric array elements are 0.
Object array elements are "Nothing"
String array elements are ""
Variant array elements are "Empty"
--
Jim Cone

"Dave L"
wrote in message
Thanks again Jim! I think I can make this work. I have one more question and
I'll try to stop bugging you. I need to ignore empty cells in my range. In
other words if I have values in all cells in range A1:A4 except for A3, I
need to write cells B1:B3 with the values from A1, A2 and A4. Is that easy or
should I just write a clean up script to get rid of blank values after
they're written?