Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave L[_2_] Dave L[_2_] is offline

Default Read and write an array

Thanks Jim. That works for some of the simpler things I need to do, but I was
hoping to use a loop to grab each cells' value separately and then write it
separately. In other words I want to select A1 and read the value into the
array, select A2 and read the value into the array, etc. Then I want to move
to B1 and write the first value, B2 and write the second, etc.

I could explain the whole scope of the project, but there will be way too
many variations on the scenario above. I'm really just looking for the basic
concept of a for next loop and then I can take it from there.