Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
vmadan16 vmadan16 is offline

Default Update Excel file

Hi All,

I need help.. I have an excel file called as Main Det. I need to update this
file with Datas from more than 10 other excel Workbooks. The complication in
this is the Main Workbook has 5 sheets and all other workbook also has the
same number of sheets and each sheets as 20 rows of data. and what I want is
Subworkbook sheet1 data to be updated in Manin Det sheet1 (for example: data
from workbook1 sheet1 and the the range of the other workbooks changes (1
column increases every week). Is there any way of doing this using a VBA and
without opening the other 10 workbooks.

Please let me know if I am not clear or confusing.

Thanks in Advance

Madhan V