Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
StargateFan StargateFan is offline

Default How to delete commas and spaces when not needed ... S&R way, or macro way?

I was wondering how to clean up a couple of columns. I have
concatenated two fields together that had blank cells in some places.
The results I got after copy-pasting the concatenates formulas into
values show up in these three ways, the first one being okay, the
other two not:

Address1, Address2
(okay)

, Address2
(not okay, need to get rid of comma and space _before_ text)

Address1,
(also not okay, need to get rid of comma and space _after_ the text).

Is there an easier, quicker way to clean up the entries of these
commas and spaces where they're not needed vs. doing the clean up
manually?

Thanks! :oD