Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] jmead@welchcapital.com is offline

Default CDO Email with Gmail

Hello, my company has recently switched from hosting our own email to
having it hosted by Gmail. We now use Gmail as our front end instead
of Outlook. I have been sending emails directly from Excel/Access to
Outlook for years and now need to send from Gmail instead. I found
Ron De Bruin's CDO Gmail code which worked perfectly and took about 2
minutes to implement.

However, I have one problem. In Outlook I had the option to create an
email and save it as a draft without immediately sending it. When
sending emails to clients I preferred checking the draft before
sending. There is a draft folder in Gmail but I cannot seem to find
any code that would allow me to send it there instead of directly to
the recipient.

Jeff