Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dgold82 dgold82 is offline

Default Help with Tooltip on clipart

This might be a stupid question, but how do I find my clipart/picture name.
You have "Picture 1" below--not sure what to put for my code. Thanks.

"r" wrote:

Sub test()
Dim s As Shape

Set s = ActiveSheet.Shapes("Picture 1")
ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Add Anchor:=s, Address:= _
"", SubAddress:="AK6", ScreenTip:="click to print"
s.OnAction = "PrintSheet"
End Sub

regards

Il mio ultimo lavoro ...
http://excelvba.altervista.org/blog/...ternative.html

"dgold82" wrote:

I have a picture of a printer on my worksheet that activates the following
macro. Can someone help me add code to make a tooltip that would display the
words "click to print" when a user hovers the mouse over the image:

Sub PrintSheet()
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show
' Range("AK6").Select
End Sub