Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy Patrick Molloy is offline

Default Invoice

1) there's no file attached - at least none that i can see and (2) to me
anyway it appears that you're asking for us to develop a complete
application for you - which is not that this news group is here for. You
need to do the work yourself, and this group will always guide you if you
have difficulties.

"tofimoon4" wrote in message

Dear sir,with my regards,want to ask if there is a problems or mistakes
in this message which keep our experts faraway from.
Dear Mr.Don : with my appreciation to all your solutions asking you
kindly for help in this request because i have promissed my manager that
the solution should be on his desk within one week .
I am so sorry for this insistence .

--
tofimoon4
tofimoon4's Profile: