Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris Chris is offline

Default COUNTIF function help please

Hi Patrick, thanks for your code, but I keep getting a run time error
438 at line: .Range("B8:B11").ClearContent. I am not sure if your code
will do what I need it to do. Please refer to my previous post.

It is basically a two-way lookup (looking up both Operations in column B
and Groups in column C in worksheet named: Data and then performing the
COUNTIF calculations on columns E and U on the worksheet named: Data.
It then returns these calculations to the worksheet named: Summary in
cells B8:B11 & B25 as described earlier.

I am just using drop-down lists in worksheet named: Summary to enable
the user to select the desired Operation and Group in cells B2 and B4
accordingly.

Kind regards,

Chris.