Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz[_2_] JLGWhiz[_2_] is offline

Default Macro recently quit working

I do not recognize the 1 as a valid part of the syntax.

"jimjk" wrote in message
I have a macro which Has been in use for several months. Recently it failed
so I started up the editor and step through the program manually. it
worked
like it always did. Tried running in auto the same problem occured. I then
added a breakpoint. It stopped at breakpoint and I hit F5 again it
completed
without a hitch. I added some do loops with a Beep and I am hearing the
Beeps
before some previous steps are finished. The command before the loop is
"fn =
Application.GetOpenFilename("Text Files (*.txt),*.txt", 1, "Select One Or
More Stat files To Combine/process", , True)"