Ken Cobler

Default VLOOKUP on separate file: Works fine for a while....

I am referencing a table on a separate spreadsheet. I have the following
formula:
=VLOOKUP(F6,'[CM - Debt Forecast.xls]Pru ABC'!$B$152:$D$174,3,FALSE)
on about 40 separate worksheets referencing the same table on a different
workbook.

After about the 23rd worksheet, the formula returns #N/A, even though there
are additional numbers in the table.

I have made sure that the numbers referenced are all numeric (no alphas),
and yet I don't understand how this formula can work for some worksheets, but
then stop for others.

Note: If I bring the lookup table to the SAME workbook and reference it
there, I don't have any troubles.

Any ideas? Thanks.