Jon Quixley

I can help with the first part of this, but identifying the row is
beyond me.

Here's the first part (and its quite fun)
You're going to be looking for the minimum number in a column of
numbers - insert at the top or bottom (somewhere out of the way) the
following formula (I have assumed that your numbers start on row 2 and
that this formula goes in row 1

=MIN(a2:a100)

Next highlight all the cells between A2 and A100 (in this example) and
go to FORMAT / CONDITIONAL FORMATTING. Set the dialog box to look for
Cell Value EQUAL TO and in the final box put =$a$1
Next set the shading to a nice bright colour as a background
This will make all the cells from A2 to A100 look at the minimum that
the formula will find amongst the numbers between A2 and A100. Once it
finds that number, its mate in the column will illuminate to the colour
you set

Jon

--
Jon Quixley