David Billigmeier

This formula will highlight the lowest number in a column only if it is
unique. Enter it in the conditional formatting screen in the first cell of
your range and drag down: Format-Conditional Formatting....

=AND(A1=MIN($A$1:$A$20),COUNTIF($A$1:$A$20,A1)=1)

I assumed your row range went from 1 to 20, change to fit your data.

Dave
<!--

"JustGolf" wrote:

I have 18 columns of numbers, I need to figure out how to
highlight the lowest number in each column, only if it is a unique
value... in other words, only if it doesn't match any other number in
that column. I'd also like that number somehow paired up with it's
row's indentifier and put somewhere in a report. Any help would be
appreciated. JustGolf

--
JustGolf
JustGolf's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27326