Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bishop Bishop is offline

Default Auto code in VBE when pressing F7

CTRL+Tab seems to have no discernable order. It takes me from the the code
for Form1 to Module3 to Module 7 to Form2 to code for Form3 so on and so
forth. How do I set the tab order?

"Andy Pope" wrote:

Hi,

Once you have the code window open you could use CTRL+TAB to return to it.

F7 on a userform will take you to an event of the active control.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Bishop" wrote in message
When I pull up a Form and press F7 to see the code VBE will automatically
add:

Sub BlahBlah_Click ()

End Sub

to the bottom of my existing code. How do I make this stop?