Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz[_2_] JLGWhiz[_2_] is offline

Default Send an email from Excel using Outlook

This takes you to the index of Ron deBruin's site. Look for the email entry
in the index and click on it. It takes you to several code examples for
sending from Excel.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Marcin Peciak" wrote in message

I want to send three type of emails from an Excel spreadsheet using MS
Outlook.
Each of the email will have to be formated (a template?) and will have to
use different information from the spreasheet (different results, graphs).
I was wondering if someone could point me to a solution?
Many thanks,
Marcin