John

I think wha tyou want to do is link to the file then the position the syntax
would look something like this:
file.xls#sheet!A1
The ! after the sheet name must be there to denote where in the sheet the
link should open.

Does this work?

John

"Lawman" wrote:

I'm working with the Dept. of Homeland Security and need help. I've saved an
Excel 2000 workbook as a web page. It has 9 worksheets, which can be
navigated through in the IE browser. However, I cannot link directly to
individual worksheets other than the defaultopened when saved. Is there a way
to create links from other pages into each of the sheets in the workbook?

Also using FrontPage 2002 in Win 2000.