Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ranjith Kurian[_2_] Ranjith Kurian[_2_] is offline

Default Hide and Unhide

I have created a command button 'S' to my excel workbook, i need macro code
for these buttons.

When i click on command button 'S' it should hide my three sheets called as
X, Y, Z and on my second click on the same button it should unhide wiseversa,
if the sheets are visible then hide if not visible then unhide, but the event
should happen only on my click (on my first click it should hide, on my
second click it should unhide wiseversa)