Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Williams[_2_] Tim Williams[_2_] is offline

Default Excel OLE Automation: How to access constants ?

The normal approach is to either substitute the numeric values or to define
the constants in your script.
I'm not aware of any other method (but someone else may be...)

Tim

"SDelroen" wrote in message

I am doing some Excel OLE Automation, but I can't find out how to access
the
constants.

Let's say I want to use the Range("C65536").End(xlUp) to find the last
cell
in a column.

The problem is my program always fails because the constant xlUp is not
defined.

Is there any way to access those constants through the COM interface ?

Thank you very much !

PS: I am using this interface in PHP and JScript so far, but I think the
answer to my question should be applicable to any language using the COM
interface.