Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SDelroen SDelroen is offline

Default Excel OLE Automation: How to access constants ?

Hi,

I am doing some Excel OLE Automation, but I can't find out how to access the
constants.

Let's say I want to use the Range("C65536").End(xlUp) to find the last cell
in a column.

The problem is my program always fails because the constant xlUp is not
defined.

Is there any way to access those constants through the COM interface ?

Thank you very much !

PS: I am using this interface in PHP and JScript so far, but I think the
answer to my question should be applicable to any language using the COM
interface.