Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
OssieMac OssieMac is offline

Default Enter the smallest amount in row

Hi Art,

If I understand your question correctly then place the folowing formula in
D1 and copy it across to H1 then copy D1:H1 down.

=MIN($A1:C1)

OssieMac

"art" wrote:

Hello:

I would like to have a code that enters the smallest number on a row to the
rest of the row. So lets say I use the range from A1 to H10. I want that for
row 1 if it has in A1 the value 253 and in B1 the value 219 and in C1 the
value 198, so the rest of that row (until H1) should have the value 198. And
when I'll enter the value 153 in D1, then all the rest after D1 should update
to 153 and so on. This should occur in each row in the range.

I usually enter the amounts from left to right in the range.

Thanks for any help.

Art