Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default alternative to using the 'chart method' to exporting range as .jpg file

Why do you need jpg? jpg is the worst format you can select for a
text/lineart type of image.

http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/why...-and-not-jpeg/

If you use png instead of jpg, is the image quality still poor?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/

Advanced Excel Conference - June 17-18 2009 - Charting and Programming
http://peltiertech.com/Training/2009...00906ACNJ.html
_______

"ARbitOUR" wrote in message

Hi all...

I have posted a similar question as this one using a different heading
(maybe I'm hoping on catching a diff. audience...lol)

Anyways, I need to export a set range as a .jpg image file. However I
have noticed that resorting to exporting it via a chart results in
reduced image quality when compared to manually selecting the range and
copying into MS Paint and then saving it as a JPG.

So, does anyone out there maybe have some VBA code I can use that will
use MS Paint to achieve this?

Pls?
..

Pretty Pls?