Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] mjgoo142@yahoo.com.au is offline

Default How to hide rows in a range that have a certain value, withoutfil

On May 22, 6:37*pm, JBeaucaire
wrote:
There are many ways. *you can run a loop on the column that would have these
values. So if the column were "D", then something like this maybe:

Sub HideByValue()
Dim LR as Long
LR = Range("D" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row

For i = 1 to LR
If cells(i, "D") = "93/94" Then
Rows(i).EntireRow.Hidden = True
Else
Rows(i).EntireRow.Hidden = False
Next i
End Sub

That should get you going in the right direction.
--
"Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB

Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you.

" wrote:
Hi All,
How can I hide all rows in a range that have a certain value eg
"93/94"
and then hide those entire rows only.
Sort of like Find all instances of the value then EntireRoe.Hide
*I don't want to use filtering as the spreadsheet is intricate and I
think filter coding might upset the structure.
Thank you- Hide quoted text -

Thank you but rather than kind of looping using that or a For..Next I
was looking for a way of finding all instances at once and then doing
the hiding.
But if needed will do the looping
thank you
Mark