Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris Maddogz Chris Maddogz is offline

Default Give a sheet a name from data in a cell-saving to a specific folde

I have a blank worksheet (call it no name) and want to use the data in cell
E11 (e.g.data could be 18208C) to rename the worksheet (eg to 18208C)

I then want to save the workbook with the same name as the new worksheet's
name (ie as an example still 18208C) in a subfolder of a Folder called Jobs
on my C drive.

The proviso is that the subfolder name within the Jobs Folder is always the
first 3 digits of a workbook name & if the Subfolder Name (ie in this example
182) within the Jobs Folder doesn't already exist I need to create a new one
using those three digits before saving the workbook
Thanks again