Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz[_2_] JLGWhiz[_2_] is offline

Default Deleting Macros in Personal XLSB file

You can open the Macro Dialog Box by clicking ToolsMacroMacros on the menu
bar. Then click the particular macro name that you want to delete and click
delete.

Or you could just open the Visual Basic Editor with Alt + F11, use the mouse
to select the code module, Module1, ThisWorkbook, Sheet1, etc. where the
macro resides, then select the body of code with the mouse and press the
delete button on the keyboard.

There's more, but I think that either of these two will get the job done.

"tgreenwood" wrote in message
Sorry, but that still does not answer the question. The extent of my macro
knowledge is to click on create macro, assign a keyboard or toolbar
shortcut
to it, and "teach" Excel which task I want to automate (usually repetitive
tasks that require way too many mouse clicks.

Since I messed up that, I want to delete the macro and start over again.

Is there any way to do that? I do NOT want to try to edit the macro
because
it's way beyond my area of expertise.