Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tgreenwood tgreenwood is offline

Default Deleting Macros in Personal XLSB file

Sorry, but that still does not answer the question. The extent of my macro
knowledge is to click on create macro, assign a keyboard or toolbar shortcut
to it, and "teach" Excel which task I want to automate (usually repetitive
tasks that require way too many mouse clicks.

Since I messed up that, I want to delete the macro and start over again.

Is there any way to do that? I do NOT want to try to edit the macro because
it's way beyond my area of expertise.