Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JBeaucaire[_90_] JBeaucaire[_90_] is offline

Default How to hide rows in a range that have a certain value, without fil

There are many ways. you can run a loop on the column that would have these
values. So if the column were "D", then something like this maybe:

Sub HideByValue()
Dim LR as Long
LR = Range("D" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row

For i = 1 to LR
If cells(i, "D") = "93/94" Then
Rows(i).EntireRow.Hidden = True
Else
Rows(i).EntireRow.Hidden = False
Next i
End Sub

That should get you going in the right direction.
--
"Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB

Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you.

" wrote:

Hi All,
How can I hide all rows in a range that have a certain value eg
"93/94"
and then hide those entire rows only.
Sort of like Find all instances of the value then EntireRoe.Hide
I don't want to use filtering as the spreadsheet is intricate and I
think filter coding might upset the structure.
Thank you