Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
smartguy0753 smartguy0753 is offline

Default Lookup Function in Macro (VBA)

Hi,

I am trying to 'Record a Macro' in the new Excel 2007 that includes the
LOOKUP Function. However, when I finish recording and try to run it, I get
errors. From what I understand, it is because it has a "{" in the formula.
However, that's just how it is entered. (basically, i want it to look in the
specified cell and place the corresponding value in the selected cell)

Does anyone have a solution to this so that the Macro will run?

Thanks.

Here is the idea of the LOOKUP...
=LOOKUP(I2,{"1","3","5"},{"help","this","the"})