Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default Emailing range in message body using VBA - problem

Are you getting the error while referring the range directly instead of using
the named ranges.

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Steve" wrote:

I used Article ID: 816644 and copied and pasted to set up in a macro. I get
error message 430 - Class does not support automation or does not support
expected interface. The code

Sub mail1()
Dim CSR As String
Set Location = Worksheets("CSRs").Range("Schedules")
CSR = Application.WorksheetFunction.Index(Location, 1, 7)
ActiveSheet.Range("rpt01").Select
ActiveWorkbook.EnvelopeVisible = True
With ActiveSheet.MailEnvelope
.Item.To = CSR
.Item.Subject = "Daily Report"
.Item.Send
End With
End Sub

With other programming I was able to send the whole worksheet as an
attachment in an email. I was also able to send the range in the message
body using SendKeys but that gave erratic results.

I just can't seem to send a range as the message body using VBA without
SendKeys. Suggestions?