Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Maxx[_2_] Maxx[_2_] is offline

Default Need VBA Script to Open URLs from a list in Excel

Sub FollowHyperlinks()
Dim R As Integer
For R = 1 To ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count
ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Address:=Cells(R, 1)
Next R
Cells(1, 1).Activate
End Sub

"Lexster" wrote in message
Hi.

I have a list of URL links in a 2003 spreadsheet, tab name="Sheet 1",
first cell reference ="B2".
I have about 20 links and I am constantly adding to the list. Could
someone please help me with a VBA script that will automatically go
down the list and open up each url link? It would stop running the
script after it hits a blank cell. I also would like to use the same
browser window, if not then could it be possible to include a command
to close the web browser after each click?

Any help, suggestions, tips would be most appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Lex