Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default How do I come back to my First Sub?

If you are looking to get back to 'First Sub' based on a condition then use
Exit sub before row3..

IF <condition = True then Exit Sub

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

You should stick on to the main procedure and call Proc2 and Proc3 from Proc1
itself. Sub routines should be written only if you have a repetitive task.
For making sub procedures more flexible you can pass arguments..

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"hannu" wrote:

Hi. I have two subs and I want to do this:

Sub First()
1.row
Call Second
3.row
End Sub

Sub Second()
1.row
Call Third
3.row
End Sub

Sub Third()
1.row
I would like to go to First Sub right after the Call Second row, but
not to execute 3.row from the Second sub
End Sub