Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tlee tlee is offline

Default After checked condition, add the data to adjacent cell automatically

Hi all,

Could anyone help me how to check condition, and fill the data to the
adjacent cell automatically?

Such that, there are several columns at the worksheet.

And I specified to use 2 columns (C and D) only.

Column D contains characters in each cell.
Column C is blank Column without data in all cell.

It checks the number of the characters in each cell of column D.
If the number of characters is 10 in D2, then fill "5" into C2
If the number of characters is 20 in D3, then fill "4" into C3

How can I implement that operation?

Thanks for your in advance.

TLee