Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy Patrick Molloy is offline

Default Very slow Excel Macro

if its not possible to isolate the issue, and from the length of this thread
that's a possibility, then i see no reason not to offer a reasonable
alternative. Nor is it "my" system that's the issue ...

"Tim Zych" <tzych@nospam at earthlink dot net wrote in message
Did you try my last idea? I think you still need to isolate what the
problem really is. Most of the code improvements are valid. The fact they
don't work quickly on your system is what should be explored more.

Tim Zych
http://www.higherdata.com
Workbook Compare - Excel data comparison utility

<<< SNIP