Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] RobcPettit@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default array

Thankyou for replying. I have data in column e through to m. Say 20
rows down, rows added daily. At the momment I fill my array with this
data and work on col e and m. But ofcourse inbetween I have data for
f,g,h,i,j,k an l. Idont do anything with this data. But I keep the the
data as is on the spreadsheet. The data in e and m is added to another
sheet. What Im trying to do if just add col e and m col data in the
array. The same as if I just deleted the cols betweem e and m and
added that to the arrar. I hope that makes sense.
Regards Robert