Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Don is offline

Default creating macro that works in any open workbook?

I can setup and record macros without a problem normally. But I can't figure
out how to setup one that will work no matter what file I have open. I just
need it to copy a few different areas to a known template, but the sheet
being copied will always be a different file. The marco I've setup always
has an error because it looks for the same file that I originally created the
macro to copy from. Can anyone help out on this??? I know it has to be a
simple fix, I'm just over thinking it!!! Thanks for the help in advance......