Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Koerner Michael Koerner is offline

Default Column All Upper Case

After a good nights sleep, your suggestion really made a lot of sense. thank
you very much.

But, when I tried to insert the macro you provided, I received a compile
error indicating I had an ambiguous statement.

I also have a couple of questions. The column with the postal code is column
6. Your macro I believe indicated <7 I would also like to have column 5 if
possible in Upper Case as this is the prov/state column.

--

Regards
Michael Koerner

Coming from a small town in B.C. I do the same when hand entering on an
envelope.

When entering in a worksheet I just let the event code do it all.

Gord

On Sat, 16 May 2009 16:53:49 -0400, "Michael Koerner"
wrote:

Coming from Ottawa I automatically put in the space <g