Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy Patrick Molloy is offline

Default Spreadsheet in Userform

you need to change Excel's security level

"kalle" wrote in message
Hi
I try to use a spreadsheet in a userform but I am experiencing some
problems with it.

when I should show userform, I get the following message.

"program is about to initialize ActiveX controls that may be unsafe. if
you trust the source file, select ok, then the controls will be
initiated with your current settings for the workspace"

Is it possible to avoid this message?

I also have problems with changing the color of the cells and text.

I have tried the following code but the cell or text will always be
black.

UserForm8.Spreadsheet1.Cells(1, 1).Interior.Color = 41
UserForm8.Spreadsheet1.Cells(1, 1).Font.Color = 41

I am grateful if someone can answer my questions.

Thanks in advance.