Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default auto filter list selection

You see this in the first code example
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5_1.htm

'This will use the cell value from A2 as criteria
'My_Range.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="=" & Range("A2").Value

Replace this part with the above

'Filter and set the filter field and the filter criteria :
'This example filter on the first column in the range (change the field if needed)
'In this case the range starts in A so Field 1 is column A, 2 = column B, ......
'Use "<Netherlands" as criteria if you want the opposite
My_Range.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="=Netherlands"

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Seeker" wrote in message ...
Ron,
If I didnt miss anything, I only located a pre-defined value in your
example code, what I am looking for is something like Criteria1:="sheet1.A1".
However, your lists are treasure to me, hope your dont mind, I have
bookmarked it for future reference. Thanks again for your help.
Regards

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

See my code examples here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

See the comments in the code

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Seeker" wrote in message ...
Is it possible pointing the selection to a reference cell instead of the drop
down list?