Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Advice on With-End With

Perhaps you should post your code for comments

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"kirkm" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I'm reading 11 columns in several hundred rows, processing them and
writing them back to a different sheet.

At the moment each value is assigned to a variant and after finishing
each row, they're sent to a function and and written to the other
sheet.

This lets me use one 'With' clause in the main routine and one
in the function.

I could write each one as it's done though, and wouldn't need to
assign a variant, nor call a function. Instead I'd need a pile of
nested 'With' loops.

Which way is best, please ? Or is it insignificant?

Thanks - Kirk