Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Koerner Michael Koerner is offline

Default Column All Upper Case

Rick;

Absolutely fantastic, that is two in a row you have provided with great
success. Thank you very much.

I do have one question. Would it be possible to change the "If
Target.Column = 6 Then" to read (going out on a limb here) If Target.Column
= 5 or If Target Column=6 Then.... I would like to include column 5 which
contains prov/state

--

Regards
Michael Koerner

"Rick Rothstein" wrote in message
Right click the tab at the bottom of the worksheet where you want this
functionality, select View Code from the pop up menu that appears, and then
copy/paste the following into the code window that appeared...

If Target.Column = 6 Then
Application.EnableEvents = False
Target.Formula = UCase(Target.Formula)
Application.EnableEvents = True

Now, go back to your worksheet and type something into Column F in lower
case and watch it change to upper case.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Michael Koerner" wrote in message
Is there a way to set up say Col F to be all upper case when I type in it.
would just like to continue to enter data and not have to think that I am
entering a Canadian Postal Code and manually change the text to upper
case.
TIA

--

Regards