Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Between Function

Your "etc" didn't help any... can you show us all the *ranges* and the word
descriptions that go with them? Also, you posted in a programming
newsgroup... are you really looking for a VB code solution or were you after
a worksheet formula solution?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Lynn Brown" wrote in message
Good Morning All
I have a whole workbook full of data. I have compiled a summary page, and
the results are now numbers with decimals. They want this number
converted
to a word (ie: Fair, Poor, Good, etc). I can do the change to word when
it
is just a solid number (ie: 3, 4, 5, etc) but is there a way to tell it
that
if the cell value is between 3 & 4 (ie: number is 3.5) that the value
would
equal "Fair". I don't want to round the numbers up so they don't have a
decimal, as it will effect the end result.