Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cawshus Cawshus is offline

Default Cannot delete workheet Addendum

Dave Peterson wrote in
:

ctrl-f11 will insert a macro sheet.

I don't have a guess what the cmdbardata stuff is.

I am fairly sure I used [Alt]/[F11] but cannot swear on a stack of
bibles:-)

cmdbardata is mentioned only in the hope it may trigger a memory and
help someone else in future.

At the moment, Excel loads faster and is humming along better than it
has been for a couple of months, leaving nothing but smiles at the
result of killing the Excel 11.0 registry data. Possibly useful to
someone complaining about speed but not able to trace it down data
volume or inneficient design.

--
ö Steve

Due to the volume of garbage I filter out googlegroups.