Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Otto Moehrbach[_2_] Otto Moehrbach[_2_] is offline

Default Hard Return

Michael

Put this little macro in the sheet module of your sheet. To access that module, right-click on the sheet tab, select View Code. Paste this macro into that module. "X" out of the module to return to your sheet. This macro will select the cell in the next row in Column A if any change occurs to the contents of any cell in Column G (column # 7). HTH Otto

If Target.Count 1 Then Exit Sub

If Target.Column = 7 Then

Cells(Target.Row + 1, 1).Select

"Michael Koerner" wrote in message ...
Currently have Excel set, so that whenever I press Enter I go to the next cell to the right. Is there a way to set it up so that when you reach the end of a data range i.e column G for example, that when you hit enter you return to Column A in the next Row. Like a Hard Return.

--

Regards
Michael Koerner