Anne Troy

Thanks, Vickie. Is this only one particular workbook? I cannot imagine what
else the problem could be. Can you give an example of the data and the
answers you're getting? And could you try the formula on a row, and change
the values it's working on (i.e., is Excel seeing the data as numbers?)?
Hope this makes sense.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Vickie" wrote in message
No I don't I have on "automatic". I have just installed 2003 and I used to
have the same problem on 2000 as well. Thought going to 2003 was going to
improve the problem. Thanks for your help. Also looked at your website
very
imformative.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Do you have calculation on manual? (Tools--Options, Calculation tab). I
can't imagine what else it could be.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Vickie" wrote in message
I am doing a simple formula of =A3*B1 or =A3*C1 etc and then using the +
fill
handle bottom down each of the columns down about 20 rows or so and it
doesn't give me the correct amounts.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Vickie: What's the formula you're copying?
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Vickie" wrote in message
I can't seem to get the fill handle "+" sign to give the correct
amounts
when
I want to copy a formula down a column. It seems to skip every 2nd
row
with
the wrong amount or sometimes it will give a 0.00 sign.
Any suggestions.
Thanks in advance