Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default Prevent Extreme Zoom Out. Mouse Wheel Event?

I posted this question a couple of days ago. I didnt get a response, and
wanted to put this question back at the 'top of the list'. Basically, I am
trying to come up with a way of preventing a user from zooming out too far.
Is there a way to limit the user to say 30% of zoom. I have this:

If ActiveWindow.Zoom <= 30 Then
ActiveWindow.Zoom = 40
MsgBox("Already Zoomed Out as Far as Possible", _
vbOKCancel, "Max. Zoom")
End If

Somehow, the event has to be fired by a mouse wheel event (I believe thats
what it is called). Ive done quite a bit of research on this and all I can
come up with is some ways of doing this in Access, but not in Excel. Does
anyone know of a way to control the mouse wheel event in Excel?

Thanks,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---