Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DTTODGG DTTODGG is offline

Default Sort Rows into Columns?

CLARIFICATION to post:
Column B in both rows must be equal before the comparision, then move the
date to G and delete the row. This way, I'm getting both dates for each
company.

"DTTODGG" wrote:

Hello,
I don't even know how to ask this question.
I have a spreadsheet with a company name in column B
I have a dates in column E
I have a choice of 2 numbers in column F

I would like to say
If column F = 146, then put the date from E into a new column G and delete
the row that had F=146

So, I end up with less rows, but a new column.

Thanks in advance for your help.
P.S. I'm not that good at this macro/VBA stuff yet, so you might have to
explain each line of code. I'm anxious to learn.