Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dougaj4 Dougaj4 is offline

Default Scatter graph with step wise data

On May 13, 2:53*pm, KateB wrote:
Just a quick question, i'm trying to graph some data, for which I've
used a x-y scatter chart. *So far, so good, the data represents an
average value for a a 1/2 day period.

The chart interpolates between my points, instead of displaying
stepwise data, with the value displayed being the average for the next
period (until the new point).

I can't for love nor money find an option in the charts to do this -
am I missing something??

Hope this makes sense, let me know if I can post a picture somwhere!

Thanks!
Kate

Right click on the graph, select "Chart Type", then select an option
with straight lines between the points, rather than curved lines.