Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jason D. Jason D. is offline

Default How do I make a task calendar from an excel spreadsheet for work?

I am trying to make a database for work that will mimic Outlook, but will be
easy for the non-computer savy people I work with.
I have made an extensive database that allows a user to pick the category of
experiment, the specific test, and insert the initiation date. The tasks that
are involved in the experiment are linked, and are coded for when they occur
in reference to the initiation date.
How do I get the info to display on a calendar like Outlook displays my
personel calendar?
Am I using the wrong program? Or is this way to complicated in general?