Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jknapp1005 jknapp1005 is offline

Default VBA selecting a range

I'm new to writing macros or using VBA. This question might seem obvious to
programmers, but I'm trying to find a way to copy a range where I don't know
exactly how big it's going to be, but I don't want to copy the header row.
CurrentRegion seems to copy everything, and I don't want that. Here is the
way it is now:

Workbooks("Copy from.xlsm").Worksheets("Sheet1").CurrentRegion.Cop y
Sheets("Sheet1").Rows.End(xlDown).Offset(1).Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False

How can I write it to make it so it will start on (for instance) A2, find
the rest of the range automatically and copy and paste that? I've tried it a
lot of different ways, but keep coming back with only the cell A2.