Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Range with "Large"

cdamount _
= Application.Large(ActiveSheet.Cells(target1, "B").Resize(11, 1), amount1)

or

with activesheet 'whatever???
cdamount _
= Application.Large(.range(.Cells(target1, "B"), .cells(target2,"B")), _
amount1)
end with

art wrote:

Hello all:

Can someone please help me with this. I have the following vba code:

cdamount = WorksheetFunction.Large(Cells(target1,"B"):(Rows(t arget2,"B")),
amount1)
target1 = Target.Row
target2 = Target.Row + 10

The range for "large" does not work correctly, what should I change to get
this right?

I want to use a worksheet code "Worksheet_SelectionChange" that when I
change my selection it should show me ina differnt cell the "large" of that
specific row which is active.

Please help.

Thanks.

--